Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Paid $3.60, just wanted the accesories. 2 Pictures.

  1. #11
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    I got it at EB Games for $3.60. It was the only Monsters 3 figure that they had. Just to get rid of the last one (I think).

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Cemetery Can's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2004
    Posts
    2,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    EB had it for that much? Wow, I figured you snagged him off ebay for that price.

    If you still have Jack left, I'll gladly buy him off of ya. I just need a double to customize, and add the extra head onto.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Being one who's moved a house, figures, and a piano, what worked best for our purposes was to rent a truck for the furniture. I took my figures (well packed) in the car, and we hired piano movers.
    The only thing is, we did have somebody to drive the truck. I used to do that chore myself until I became disabled. (They don't rent trucks with left foot gas pedals, obviously)
    Now the only think is dealing with what your back can tolerate. A 27 foot Ryder or U-Haul
    generally has shitty shocks and having done this a few times in my life, I will attest to the fact that if you hit a patch of less than great freeway, it can be really hard on your back.
    When we moved to AZ after the Northridge Quake, the ride was rough enough to snap a re enforced marble topped coffee table in half.
    But movers can certainly bustup a lot of your stuff too, so it really comes down to
    A. cost
    b. what you are able to handle physically.
    Overall though, I would move it myself wherever possible (piano aside)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •